What’s going on in Dayton tonight & this weekend? Lot’s & lot’s of Farmer’s Markets!
We are SO excited to announce that we will be at tonight’s The Market at Austin Landing, with our mobile boutique! Come shop TODAY from 3-7!!! We will have the truck stuffed with our new fall collection, Lilly Pulitzer and all your fall accessory needs as well as a summer sale rack!!! See you this afternoon!
Another market going on this evening is the Centerville Farmers Market:
The market is located in the parking lot of the Centerville Shopping Center located at 892 S. Main Street (just north of the intersection of State Route 48 & Spring Valley Road). Admission is free and there is plenty of free parking available.
What a beautiful day to go Market hopping?!
Coming up this Saturday in Yellow Springs is their Yellow Springs Farmers Market!
“For over 20 years this market has been made up of a hardworking group of men, women and children, dedicated to growing, raising and creating the best that Ohio Grown Agriculture has to offer.” (yellowspringsfarmersmarket.com)
- fresh & organic fruits, vegetables, flowers & plants
- organic meats, cheeses, dairy & eggs
- fresh baked breads,cakes,candies, pies canned goods or fermented veggies, gluten free items
- honey, syrup, salsas,jams
- bath & body, home & health products
The Heights Farmers Market is also going on this Saturday. And they have three amazing goals in mind:
- To help increase access to fresh, locally grown produce
- To promote local artist, artisans & civic organizations
- Create a safe, enjoyable event to bring the people of the community together
No matter which market you plan to attend tonight or this weekend, know you are helping support your community and local business owners in the Dayton area. SHOP LOCAL!
We hope to see you all out at The Market at Austin Landing TONIGHT so you can shop at our mobile boutique (: