It’s getting warmer outside, isn’t it? Time to seize the season and go out! But we don’t want to go out not looking fabulous, right? We know that majority of us spend too much time fussing with our outfit, so we gathered some styling tips and hacks to help you get dressed with ease this Spring!
- Sport a statement top! Wear a top that doesn’t need much accessories, like that alone makes you standout. You don’t need to spend too much time picking up what accessories to wear with your top because your top speaks for itself. Hooray!
- Rethink the way you wear your jeans! We may sometimes under estimate our jeans, thinking they don’t have any other look but you can always fold them at the end, or just even accessorize it with a belt! Have an old pair of jeans? Take a cheese grader and tear them up a bit! Get a little grungy with it (;
- Wear more dresses! Stylish and doesn’t require too much effort, considering you don’t have to choose bottoms to go with it! It’s perfect in almost any occasion, too!
- Slide sandals are your best friend! Feeling lazy today? Ditch the flip-flops already and try slides! Effortless but still appropriate for a casual look!
- Carry a fashionable cross-body! Convenient and hands-free! That alone will serve as your outfit’s accessory plus it doesn’t bother you that much because you can just sling it around your body. Check out this cross-body bag from Handbag Designer 101.
There you go! Some useful tips to get you through your day! Hope these tips helped! Feel free to share more of your Spring Fashion hacks and tips on our social media!